[Dailydrool] tanking

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:14:38 PST 2009

Hi Everybody,

Trudy is our tanker,first thing in the morning she drinks 2 full bowls of
water and shes really loud about it too.Jeff will drink a few times a day
but not alot and both cockers just stop by the bowl for a few laps during
the day.

As for illegals,I would probably be jailed.All my dogs have there shots and
the vet gives us the tags.Luckily I live in unincorporated lake county and
don't have to purchase city tags.If ever found out by the powers that be how
many pets I have there isn't one I would give up so I guess we would have to
sell our house.The powers would have to give us a long  time the way the
economy is right now.

My own opinion,when someone cares for their pets and keeps up their area why
do the powers that be care how many pets you have.Truthfully I have 9.

Off my soap box

Snooters

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and the5 cats

PS

Happy Gotcha day Brudder Elwood