[Dailydrool] tanking

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 22:04:51 PST 2009

Well, I'm glad to know Speedy isn't the only one who does this.  I have often wondered if he was "normal" He doesn't touch much water during the day but drinks lots about an hour after dinner or before bedtime. He can hold it for a long period. He has gone up to 13 hrs because he refuses to go outside when the sun isn't shining. Its a big ordeal to get him out once he is in for the night. We usually do kick him out of the house and close the door so he can't come in without doing his business by hr 8.  I have often sat down and explained to him the evils of a UTI, kidney damage and the like.  His response is always the same he puts his snooter in my lap and looks up at me like if to say - I see your lips smacking but I'm not listening, just sit there and pet me.  ALas the boy always wins.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)