[Dailydrool] movie-Marley

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 10:56:05 PST 2009

I read the book and loved it,  so I figured the movie would be good  also, my
friend said the ending is different from the book. but i have to agree  with
everyone else,  no where in the book was there beatings or abuse of  any kind.
I would recommend the book  to everyone,  I am now  reading  " The Art of
Running in The Rain"
also an excellent  book.
 I will wait until it comes out on DVD  I don't do movie  theatre's  about
six years ago  I watched a show
( 60 Minutes )  about the things you find on the seats in movie  theatre's.
they went into the theatres with black lights and took samples  of the
material on the backs and arms of the seat.  Lets just say  I  have not been to a
movie since
 NASTY, NASTY,NASTY !!!!!!!  Scary !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie