[Dailydrool] Thank You!

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:10:26 PST 2009

I would like to say a very big THANK YOU, to those of you who sent a howliday card to our Eddie & Lucy's 86 year old grandma.  She was on the special person's list.  She LOVED each and every card.  She proudly threaded them together and hung them on her wall.  She was very touched that so many people would send a card to someone they didn't even know.  She is a dedicated slave to our Eddie & Lucy.  As I type this, she is boiling chicken for Eddie.  He developed pancreatitis over the Christmas break and was passing blood.  He stopped eating his reg. perscription food, and refused even his beloved yogurt.  He lost a few pounds.  So, he is on a boiled chicken & white rice diet.  She boils and debones the chicken, and I make pot after pot of white rice.  I am happy to report that after almost a week of this, he has gained back almost all of his weight, and his stools look normal again.  We were at the vet yesterday for a check up, and they were pleased with his progress.  We go back to the vet next week to check on his anemia.  Anyway, once again, THANK YOU to the card senders!  Love and drool to all in need.

Jennifer C. w/ Eddie ( I feel much better now ) & Lucy (hey, why is he getting to eat the good stuff?)