[Dailydrool] Dyson

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:43:59 PST 2009

I'm with Marilyn; we've had a Dyson animal 17 for 5 years or so with no
problems what so ever.  It saved me tons of money from not having to buy
bags and filters.  With seven dogs (two with very long hair) I needed to
empty it at least three times just vacuuming the living room.  What really
showed how well it cleaned was when we replaced the carpet with vinyl plank
flooring in August.  The contract indicated we need to prepare for lots of
dust when the old carpet was removed but we didn't have any!  When we swept
the sub-flooring there was very little dust/dirt.  We had removed carpet in
our old house before the Dyson and had tons of dust and dirt under it and
the pad.  I was really amazed.
The Dyson now is about retired; I really love the vinyl planks--so easy to
clean and waterproof!

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320