[Dailydrool] Dyson

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 08:17:46 PST 2009

Here is what I HATE about my Dyson which, admittedly, eats dog hair.
The brush clogs constantly with Belgian hair. It takes about 20 minutes to
de-Belgian the brush.This may happen only once when I do the three dog rooms
downstairs, or it may happen 2 or 3 times.  My Oreck, which was lighter and
almost as effective, never did this. Maybe it means it left the Belgian hair
but i never thought it did. When this Dyson is ready to be replaced I plan
on returning to a Eureka or some other time-tested machine.
At the risk of being branded a heretic, I DO NOT LIKE my Dyson.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis,Mitchell and long-haired Cooper.