[Dailydrool] Calendars

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 08:31:48 PST 2009

Received mine fine, but where do you find the holder? A rolledex doesn't fit it.

I do understand I have to be trained, somewhat, we just have had older dogs for so long that a 8 month old, 52 lb knee breaker, is a challenge. Challenges are to be expected, it just that at times he is so NEEDY! All he wants is love and I try to give him as much as I can, but since I work from home it gets a little tough when he wants to play and I am facing a dead line.
Help me to understand how to get him to give me a little time to myself with out going to his cage-13x7-and enjoy the day outside.
Is the answer to give him more exercise before I start, or will that just 'wind' him up?
I do enjoy playing with him and enjoy watch him play with Mercedes the 8/9 year old Doxie-Queen of the House. He loves to run around the house after he has been outside and it hilarious to watch him fly around the corners and slide and try to get traction and get up. We have wood floors, so he does a lot of sliding. He can couch jump with the best of them. He is finding his voice more and more each day, and boy do I need to work on the acoustics in this house!!!!!!!!! When he starts, I think I see the stuffed animals covering their ears!
It is just a learning curve I have not dealt with in a LONG time and will just have to figure out how to be the SLAVE, as stated. Wish me patience and him obedience-Yeah right!
Thanks for all the help.

Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer