[Dailydrool] Basset-ese

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:45:15 PST 2009

Just when I get more tired of reading controversy over Bassetese than reading the darn foreign language itself a DROOLER uses the adjective 'frabjuous' from Lewis Carroll!!!!!  Oh frabjous day, calloo, callay, I chortle in my joy.  (sorry spell check does nothing with Jaberwocky)   Slay the Jaberwock of dissention!  You say potato and I say potahto - my Bassets speak like I do - as they talk directly into my brain - my Charles once 'told' me that he would live to be 13 and see my first grandchild.  Welllllllllll he just turned 14 and I only have a grandkitten - SO WHO LISTENS TO THE VOICES IN OUR HEADS ANYWAY??????  We all do!  We are DROOLERS and our dogs speak directly to us!  How we translate and impart this to others is a wondrous and individual thing!

.....twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gymbol................
GinnyTata-Phillips, author of DOGKU and PETKU