[Dailydrool] this 'n that

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:32:39 PST 2009

Hewo ebryhoundie an eberybody dis Joey. Da momma say she no wanna kicky a
dead horsie (whatebber a horsie be), but she finkin folks be takin it wrong
dat some peoples not wiken da bassettese. Momma say when she first start ta
weed it, it be hard fur she ta understand too, but she did eventually get
it, but ta fink ob it dis way:

When we's goes to da waddle or da doggie park, we's speakin dog alla da time
wiff each udder. Same time we swabes be talkin ta udder swabe, I meen
owners, in Engwish. It just be da way we houndies can communicates wiff each
udders easier wike, so we twyin ta "speek houndie" on da dwool too to alla
our udder furbuds. Das all.

Iffen some don't wike it, fine, iffen udders do, fine. Der aways gonna be
somefink on da dwool someone no wike weedin about, or dat anoder person
gonna skip ober. Up to da peoples an houndies what be weedin it.

So, time ta turn da udder side ob da snooter, roll ober for da bewy wub an
demand tweets. Maybe weg weens an ear scritches too. An call it a day. Dis
weedin on arguin be tirin, time for da nap!

I love all the stories, bassetese, English, heck, if it's funny, doesn't
matter the language! There's also been pleanty of informative info on here!
I know I've had loads of advise when I needed it from all of the folks on
this list. Let's face it, not everyone loves bassetese, not everyone loves
every subject covered on the drool, meh, that's life. No need to get nasty
about it, no need to berate anyone about it.

Words written can be interpretted too many different ways, I know I've
caused a few spats in my day by how I typed something that I took one way,
and the other party took a different way. No malicious intentions intended.
That's the problem w/print, hard to interpret some days.

It happens. We all need to go hug our houndies, and call it a day.

The boys are sending drool to all those 2 or 4 legged that need it. I really
hope to not read about any more droolers leaving the list! It's sad, and it
defeats the purpose of this list!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473