[Dailydrool] Sniping

Karen McEwan bassett8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 01:59:18 PST 2009

We have been long term members of the drool since 2000 and are very
upset with the amount of sniping and intolernce on this list, it is
not the "Drool" way and never has been.  This is a list to enjoy
Basset Hounds and if you don't like or are not interested in a post
skip it! I am very sad to see long term droolers leaving due to this
sniping and if it does not improve in the short term, I will sadly be
joining them.  I think we need the moderators back and to keep the
Drool true to its original purpose.
sad Aroo's
Karen and the Out of Africa Hounds (Coco, Piper and Whisky)