[Dailydrool] oops

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:00:10 PST 2009

My apology, I didn't intend for my last post to go through especially with a photo.  I almost did this once before, and a moderator caught it, I almost did it a second time, and I realized my mistake and asked a moderator to block it.  I am really really sorry, and this has nothing to do with Julie (or the moderators), I was just thanking her for drool.  I know things are sensitive, and I don't want to make more problems.Please forgive, I feel really terrible.  Going off computer and put my head in a hole.Jackie