[Dailydrool] Floyd

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 13:55:23 PST 2009

  Who cares about Breed standards!  Floyd is a GREAT looking basset and has such a nice trim physique so ya gotta tell us how you keep him so trim.  We have our Rosie on a diet AGAIN!  She's currently at 80 pounds and we need to get her down to the 60's before she gets older.  She's now 5.5 years old.  She's our love and we know that we can kill her with kindness by letting her have too many treats but she's not very active either and that just compounds the problem.  Your dog park by the way looks great!

Carol & Rosie in Florida

www.dogster.com/dogs/706753  - if you visit dont' forget to please leave a bone:)