[Dailydrool] The intelligence of mankind

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 14:39:35 PST 2009

Yesterday at work (I was not there, maybe a good thing) some people, human
people you know with "brains"-- brought their dog in because he was
unresponsive. He is an outside dog.
Ok I live in the Chicago area. Yesterday with the windchill I would let the
dogs out and set a timer for 4 minutes because the windchill averaged about
-20  to -45. The temp itself was about 2. So figure these people live in the
immediate area, and they had this dog living outside.

Now for the fun part. Guess what kind of dog it is? (Yes, it is going to
live) No, it was not a Basset but I have Bassets and so this counts as
Basset related.
Was it a Malamute with a good heavy coat?Noooooo
Was it a St Bernard? Noooooo
Was it a Belgian Sheepdog  Nooo, or the people would be...deceased.
No, boys and girls, it is a big, friendly, still chilly, beautiful, red
DOBERMAN PINSCHER with a coat about 1/4" long. Good outside dog for this
area.
DONT PEOPLE EVER THINK????????????

Thank you for letting me vent. This way I may not kill anyone.
MomPerson to very warm Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper.