[Dailydrool] The intelligence of mankind

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Jan 17 18:50:30 PST 2009

I don't blame you for venting Bev!  I would have
lost my job had it been me.  I guess my kidz are
quite spoiled.  Ruby Doo is a Husky/Shepherd cross
(Empress Supreme of the Gang) with a thick coat
and has never lived outside.  Not that it gets that cold here.
Even on the nights that it is in the upper 40's
when she decides she wants to sleep on the closed in porch
on one of the beds, I make her come in.

Hmmm maybe would should put the "owners" (they can't be slaves)
outside with a long sleeved shirt, not a heavy one at that.
I hope that Dobie will be okay...and that the people were
turned in.

Karen and The Dog House Gang