[Dailydrool] raffle

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Jan 20 05:37:45 PST 2009

I finally have the raffle up and running to help Winston,
Sadie and Sir Henry the bloodhound's mom Claudia with
her medical expenses for the 3 surgeries she just had.
Most people don't have these 3 procedures at one time,
but Claudia did in order to help cut expenses.  She is doing
well and got good news on all 3 fronts - a huge relief for her
and her houndies, but the stress from the financial burden
remains.

There's some great items that have been donated by
Claudia's Drool friends and by Claudia herself, including
one of her cute quilts.  There are 2 other quilts, a hand
painted welcome sign, a pet cam, gift certificates for Qw
Olive's OH FUDGE, a $25 gift certificate for the Slobber
Shoppe, homemade chicken jerky, all kinds of items for your
hounds, a Big Sky basset cookie jar, a metal basset
watering can, Poochie bells  and much more.  Tickets are
$1 each or 7 for $5  - details and prize packages are can be
found here; (some of the pictures don't show off the prizes
as well as they could, so do the slide shows!):

http://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_10/Prize_Package_A.html

A minimum of 10% of the proceeds will be sent to House
of Puddles - Claudia regularly supports this rescue.  We
will announce the amount sent to House of Puddles along
with the names of the winners on February 15.

If you'd like to donate an item for the raffle, please
contact me off list. If you owe me a picture for your
donation, please send it now!!!

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley, missing sweet Dudley ATB