[Dailydrool] Nigel's new biz

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Tue Jan 20 05:08:48 PST 2009

All right!!!!!  Nigel singing Jimmy Buffett.  What a great idea!!!!!  It seems to me that maybe Bassets and Buffett go together.

Are you rescues listening?  Somebody needs to come up with a Parrothead Basset line and then just sit back and rake in the money.  I used to have money one time but I'll try to come up with more for these products.

My favorite shirt  is the Changes in Lattitudes, Changes in Bassetudes.   Some brilliant somebody somewhere got it right.

If I couldn't be a parrothead I'd just as soon be dead.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB),  J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)