[Dailydrool] This n that

Horse n Hound horsenhound at nac.net
Tue Jan 20 03:39:26 PST 2009

Welcome to our new mods!  I agree with Sandy's description of their hounds.
Some of us have shared many a laugh at the Boardwaddle and Michigan.

Sincere condolences to Jessica on the loss of Maggie May.  What peace to be
at home.

I actually have a basset loving man!  You can credit Harley Chick.  He knew
PW Blossom before we met, but didn't really get to love bassets till he got
to know Harley.  I sometimes laugh that I had two bassets before we got
married, now although there are four in the house, they are more Mike's
dogs.

Our fourth basset is a "foster" for Mid-A BHR who I call a loving bulldozer.
I suspect she might not speak English.

Welcome to the new drooler looking into bassets.  You will get lots of info
here and learn the good and the bad about the breed.

The Jersey Girls, plus
Alice, the slave; PW Harley Chick  RN CGC, Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley CGC &
Molly Marshmallow the bassets;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charlie, the parrot