[Dailydrool] Poopcycles....

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 18:58:08 PST 2009

Help!? What is the deficiancy in a basset that makes them eat poop??????? I only have one and that's the midget Bailey.? She was the rescue from a farm almost two years ago and I find that little minx actually following her sisters around as they are ready to do their duty...so it's even hot!? Oh My Dog!? How disgusting!!? HELP!? Any help would be appreciated....feel free to email me off list at earthyoga at aol.com!

Sending lots of drool to all those who recently lost their houndie and for all those who need a little drool!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess (I turned 13 yesterday) and Trixie our soon to be foster flunkie!