[Dailydrool] nigel's song, etc.

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 18:33:55 PST 2009

Hi, dis is Sirius.  I got at catch up on some stuff.  First, we wanna say we sorry about da houndies dat went to da bwidge, and we hope da ones dat are sick gets all better.
Den to Sandi and da boyz and belles, gweetings!  no, my dadperson put he paw down and said no more doggies until maybe when he gets retarded.  you no, wike nigel and llewis's dad...dat be when you don't go to work no more, but dey pays you anyway.  dat retarded.  he do dat in July he say and maybe den.
i lub nigel's song, he so talented.  i dunno jimmy bufftet but if he same as all you can eat buffet, he got my vote.
just to keep up wit de OEBEs, today i got a container of corn meal and dump it all ober da lbbing room and on 2 doggie beds.  not good to eat, but good to make messes.  i been bored.  too cold here.  lub, sirius