[Dailydrool] molting

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:52:48 PST 2009

OMG don't TALK to me about molting!!!! It isn't just California, it's my
living room, my dining room, my bedroom, ......at work it is every dog that
comes in, big, little, heavy coated, short-haired. I took Cooper in
yesterday, and despite the grooming he gets at home he had big nasty clots
of hair hanging everyplace especially all those special little real tender
spots.
Nigel looks like a gorilla. Every time I touch him I have a pool of black
hair where he sat. Mitchell leaves a little body print-- you know, like they
draw in chalk around bodies?of white where he sits and we pet him.
Llewis is the only non-shedder I have. He takes after Zelda who only blew
coat right before a dog show.
It's the crazy weather. They go from freezing to warm to cold to hot to
freezing, altho I always thought it was the amount of sunlight that caused
shedding I am not sure i believe that anymore.
I think part of it is what color your carpeting and upholstery is. Or
whether all your good sweaters are dark colored.
I would say it is BassetPlot, but Cooper does it too......of course, he
lives with Bassets........

MomPerson,covered in black,brown and white