[Dailydrool] spackle

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 22 03:31:35 PST 2009

Spackle or wall stucco, oh there are many names for it anyway. One husband puts some in a
yogurt container in a clear garbage bag. I said its not a good idea. He has more faith in the babies.
 I was making supper when I heard what's all over the floors and walls. Paw prints everywhere.
Well Rex had his precious yogurt container in his mouth Spackle everywhere on walls doors and floors.
You would think he would have learned after the paint roller incident. Rex, Daisy full of it. It was bad but
 funny as hell. We got it all cleaned up/ dried on dogs so we could just pick it off and I am exhausted and
ready to smack one hubby when this comes out of his mouth

Honey you know no matter what we always have to own a basset. I said what. If I live thru Daisy and Rex,
 I can't handle anymore my heart can't take it if anything happened to my babies,
after Max I swore no more because it kills me to let them go.

Nope not him we are basset people going to grow old being basset people hmmm I could use big
 ole baby boy basset paws now. I wish he would go for that lol

Have a great day. I wish I had enough sense to take the camera out and take a pic of the spackle on the dogs and everywhere. I
 will next time and I am sure there will be a next time I have busy babies