[Dailydrool] Sadie's chewing

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 03:54:52 PST 2009

I can't believe that I actually had the nerve to read the post about Sadie's chewing rampage to my hubby.  He meets me at the door in the evening with a list of everything Hollyberry has been into while I was at work.  I just wanted to warn him that it will be getting worse before it gets better, at least from what I am learning from all of you. We are ready for spring so she can spend some time outside running off all that puppy energy!

Xena the cat has started sleeping in the pup's crate....what's that about?

Much sympathy to those who have lost family...I still find myself looking for Princess (ATB 10/19/08)sometimes before I remember.

And, yes, I would wear a Nigel teeshirt too....
Belly Rubs to all
Maggie and Hollyberry (I finks Nigel's cool!)