[Dailydrool] Wulfgang

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:04:06 PST 2009

Robert - lol I said that was just over the past month.  The only reason it was one roll of paper towels was that I have learned to only keep one on the counter, the rest go in the basement, away from the dogs.  As for toliet paper, it goes straight from the store to the bathroom which is gated off b/c the litterboxes are there.  I didn't include more damage b/c I didn't want the post to take up the whole digest.  Trust me I could go on and on and believe me I don't think he's the worst OEBE candidate, but he's mine so of course I am strangely proud of his antics, even though they frustrate the heck out of me :-)

Kim with Gunter (I just want a cookie), Wulfgang (just waiting for her to leave the room) and the cats (George, Chloe and Stevie (who wishes Gunter didn't think it was his job to chase him out of the living room tonight)