[Dailydrool] Reiki

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Fri Jan 23 14:57:28 PST 2009

I, too, a, a firm believer in Reiki.  I had colon surgery 3 years ago (all is well, thank goodness.) Two days after surgery, a friend visited me in the hospital.  At that point, nothing was moving gaseously-speaking (Elder Clara knows whereof I speak!), and Pat said, "would you like me to do Reike on you?"  I asked her what in the he** is that, and she explained briefly, and I told her to go ahead, why not.  She told me how to relax and accept it, and she moved her hands, and it was miraculous!  I felt immediately better, and went home from the hospital the next day!

Nancy, and Sweet (staying-home) Sarah, and Frank the Tank