[Dailydrool] Farewell

vicki@vs vicki at vickistiefel.com
Thu Jan 29 10:02:37 PST 2009

We send much drool to all those who have recently said farewell to
their furbabies. Our Burt (Brittany) left for the Bridge almost two
months ago. We all miss him very much, and so we understand what an
emptiness is left behind. We also are so sorry for a Drool member's
recent loss of a spouse. He's most likely tossing tennis balls and
tugging rope with all the furry critters waiting for their people. The
Drool is such a nurturing place. That you all for all that you write
and do.

Gracie (basset), Muffin (Puerto Rican street dog), and Vicki (slave to
both)