[Dailydrool] Such sad news today

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Thu Jan 29 10:00:34 PST 2009

I am so sad reading about Sir Jacques, PW making his final journey.  Go
softly and safetly our good friend.  Like many "older" Droolers, his
antics will always be remembered, especially the office chair caper.
Then to add to the tear factory production, I just read about Uncle
Chili making his journey as well.  Many candles will be lit to help
light the way for these two special bastions of Droolerdom.  Many more
cookies and Beggin Strips will be given tonight for healing,comforting
drool to help the mending process for those recently heart broken
slaves.

Marie Paul
Slave to Samantha and Stonewall