[Dailydrool] Drool and snooters on the way

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:49:43 PST 2009

Hi everyone,
Watson called me from Colorado this morning and ordered my to send
major drool to all those who need it. He said to but a rush order on
Grandpa Mitchell's drool! He also told me that he got a piece of his
dadperson's bison last night so there was plenty of drool for an extra
big package to be sent far and wide.

I've been slacking on my updates but as far as I'm aware, Watson is
doing well. He went to the groomer last friday and got a lovely
oatmeal bath and a pawdicure. Although he wasn't thrilled, I think he
likes that groomer lady better than the ones at Petsmart so we're
going there from now on. We took him for a walk last weekend, and
we're still working on helping him feel comfortable whenever a car
drives by. I hate that he's so afraid now, but I guess that's just
going to be a part of life. It's been freezing cold here (I guess
everywhere) for the last week or so, but Watson really likes the cold
I think. He has a coat that he wears on his walks, and that seems to
help him stay a little warmer. He also has figured out that the fire
in the fireplace is not his enemy so he goes and lays by it to warm
himself after he's been outside. Just to make sure the fire knows
whose boss, he'll walk by and bark at it every once in a while to keep
it on it's toes - one can never be too vigilant.

Anyway, Watson also told me to send snooters to those whose hounds
have gone to the bridge. I know what it is like to loose a beloved
pet, and I know that the hurt never really leaves, but over time, it
does become bearable. We send you snooters and warm thoughts - your
hearts will never fully heal, but knowing that your hounds are at the
bridge, happy, healthy, and waiting for you hopefully brings some
comfort.

Hug your hounds close tonight and make sure they know you love them -
even when they're at their naughtiest.

Stay warm everyone!
Katie and Watson (poopsickles! My favorite!)