[Dailydrool] Harvey

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 29 17:08:42 PST 2009

Hi Melissa

I don't know how to even start this email. It is really shocking that one day Harvey is well and on the next he is so sick. It blows my mind as it does yours. We are sending lots of drool on Harvey's way so he feels well and without pain.
We are also sending healing drool towards your heart to help you on this difficult hour. Tell Harvey that some of our tonight's prayers will be for him.
Love and Drool
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau