[Dailydrool] drool for Harvey and all those recently ATB

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:38:55 PST 2009

Dear Melissa and Jo,We send our very best beef stew healing drool for Harvey and no worry drool to you.  I am so sorry to hear of his troubles.  Recently, my Pierre was very sick, and the drool was very helpful to him, so I pray the same for you.  Also, someone very smart suggested I get a Veterinary College opinion of my boy's condition, which in fact, my Vet did for me, so this may be something you should consider.  It is just awful when our babies get sick, so I know how you are feeling.My guys and I (yes, I have learned to drool) are sending heart healing drools to the families of Charlie, Gus, Pw Jacques and Uncle Chili.  I am so sorry for your losses.  It is a very, very sad time.  You were wonderful slaves, and your hounds truly appreciate the blessed lives they have had with you.Today, when I was at the Vet (just recheck blood work for Pierre), there was a woman with her kittie who really did not look bad, but the kittie was 15 with hyperthyroid and diabetes complications, and in fact is very ill.  As she sat and hugged her baby who meowed a little, we chatted, and I learned that kittie was the rock that held that woman together when she lost both her daughters within six months of each other.  I didn't pry, as I could see her well up with near tears, but I commented that she had had a difficult time in life, to which she stoically replied, "We all do."    It is so true, we all have moments of great high and low, but the moments we get to share love, especially with our fur friends and family are a blessing.I am going to give my babies extra special hugs tonight in the memory of those who passed.God Bless,Peace, Love and Drool,Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki