[Dailydrool] Nigel's Year

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 10:05:50 PST 2009

Dis Nigel.
It not noon heer yet.
It a new year.
New beeginins.
New ebberthin rite? YOU BETCHA

Ise sittin neer MomPerson she lookin at sumfin. I goes ober to lookie too.
She say hi I says hi. She keep doin whut she doin.
Heer com dat big ole Cooper dog. HE SPOILS EBBERTHIN I juss about to snuggel
an heer he come an so I sez "dis new year, new way doin fings, new guy in
charge.see?"
an Dat Ole Hairy dog he say "I dont FINK so."
so's I do whut I gotta do an I dunno mebber doin it rite on MomPerson's lap
werent too smart (shuddup, Llewis) but dat ole hairy dog surpreyezed when I
grabt he neck. Man he gotta lotta fur!! Spit spit spit.

MomPerson she liff up Cooper dog (she stronger dan she lookit yanose it?) an
I fink oboy here we go meke a grab for he belly but sumfin reely hard got me
neck skin an da neckt fing I nose I been liffeted up too snappin at da air
an I turns an it momPerson got my neck an I snaps an reely growls atter
LEMMEGORITENOW

Yeah well mebbe I shundentna sed dat to MomPerson mebbe. (shuddup Llewis
nobody ast you.) cuz she kinder didint like it a bit. Not a bit. Not ebben a
teeny.tinyittybit.And dat skin on my widdlel neckie? she dun drung me by it
inna neerest crate not ebben mine I HEPPY to go inna crate you didint see da
look onner eyeballs! I wudda gone ta Anttarttickka to git away frum dem
eyeballs. I locked down long time. Longest time ebber. MomPerson ebben shut
da room door no visitors.

she ledded me out awhile ago. I past Mr.Cooper in da hallway an gib he DA
EYE. I dont fink MomPerson see it but Mr. Cooper did, I know. I gone show he
who boss. Yes I is. He nebber nose whut hitted he.  MomPerson she aint gotta
clue. Heh.
Whatchu meen, Llewis, "Am I sure about dat?" she dont nose. She not payin
tenshun.  Dis gonna be NIGELS YEAR!!!

Love an snooters to all in Need,
Nigel of NIGEL, Llewis, Mitchell an Cooper

(Llewis will you shuddup I been careful. I gone Love dis new year!!!) (Where
he be, he not see dat siggynature  did he?)