[Dailydrool] Drool for Buford and Happy New Year to all

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:58:45 PST 2009

The bassets are sending heart-healing drool to Melody and Ken, and I'm
sending warm thoughts on your loss of Buford.  We're very sorry.

And a happy new year to all my Drool friends.  We spent New Year's Eve
without power thanks to high winds and a tree taking down the wire to our
street, so this is the first I've been able to access e-mail (power came on
about an hour ago).   Hope the year brings everyone health, happiness, and
hounds!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))