[Dailydrool] Bassets in Arthritis Commercial

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 08:37:40 PST 2009

I saw the adorable bassets in the arthritis commercial, then thought to myself how unrealistic the commercial was. At the end of the commercial, the woman is dressed flawlessly in a drool and hair free outfit, sitting down to a nice drool and hair free dinner with her man. There were no dogs staring longingly at food or humans, no faces at the table waiting for the humans to look away briefly so they could steal whatever dinner there was.

The Wilson Gang is pleased to report that the move to Texas over Thanksgiving was a success, and they love their new Dallas home with the huge back yard. We have visited one vet, and are happy to entertain any North Dallas veterinary recommendations.

Happy New Year, everyone.  The Wilson Gang would also like to report that this is a University of Spoiled Children (ooops, Southern California) household, so we will follow the Rose Bowl closely.  Right now we are watching the Rose Parade, waiting for the USC marching band to appear. At which point the TV will be turned up loud and Momma will sing and dance along.

THERE IT IS! Led by Traveler the horse, here is the BAND!

Bye!