[Dailydrool] New Year

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Thu Jan 1 12:57:55 PST 2009

I want to wish each and everyone of you crazy dog loving people and the dogs and cats, and birds, rabbits etc and even people that you love  all the very best of health, lots of money, love and good stuffssssss in this new year that is starting and probably will be over all too soon. The older I get the faster time goes, what's up with that? Well once again, I wish you all thinks wonderful, you are the best group of people I have ever sort of known.

Smoochie,
Judy