[Dailydrool] question

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 15:45:25 PST 2009

Right. This is a basset newsletter. Hardly the forum in which to discuss whether we "approve or agree with this comment".

Why not set a good example? Stay on topic. Ignore the misplaced remark, and it goes away. Reacting only gives it "legs" it doesn't merit.

--RichS

Husband to Patty, poppa to Bullet the basset, Jester the Border Terrier, and 7 ATB.

Message: 5