[Dailydrool] More photos by Pumpkin

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Thu Jan 1 19:48:12 PST 2009

My fans (Hi Auntie Beth H) have been asking for more pictures from my
PetCam so I had mommy charge up the battery and reread the
directions. Mommy and daddy then took us walking on one of our
faborite paths this afternoon. Mommy attached the camera on a harness
on my side so my ears and my dewlap wouldn't get in the way as much
so instead of a pet's EYE view camera it is now a side view camera
but still basset level.

I think my pictures were much better this time - more scenic and less
ears. Enjoy.

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/jodinek/PetCam/2009/?
albumview=slideshow

	- Pumpkin Pie