[Dailydrool] Chili the Rescued Basset Hound is in Second Place - voting closes Saturday at Noon

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Fri Jan 2 06:05:27 PST 2009

Happy New Year everyone! Voting closes on Saturday, January 3 at Noon.  Chili is behind by about 120 votes -- she needs all the help she can get from us droolers!  We can't let a rescued basset hound down, can we?  Please note rules below state one vote per week, so if you can forward this email to those who haven't voted, it would help. Here is the link to vote for Chili: www.blufftontoday.com\topdog Here are the official rules as stated on the website:
Top dog is a fun contest. Please keep it that way by following a few rules.- Vote only one time during the week.- Vote early to ensure you beat the deadline. The poll will close SATURDAY, JANUARY 3rd at NOON.- Campaigning is welcome.- Recruiting friends and family to vote from far away places is fine.- Creating multiple user names to vote multiple times is a violation of BlufftonToday.com's Terms of Service and you will be blocked from this practice. Continued abuse will result in the disqualification of the pet for whom you are voting.

Blessings and snooters to all of you from
Sandy and the rescued hounds
Droopy Basset Rescue of W. PA