[Dailydrool] Missing Calendars

dan rusaw bigdan99us at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 09:32:46 PST 2009

In regards to calendars missing...If they are sent parcel post let me offer the following. My wife and I Have a store with Amazon and ship daily with the post office. The post office ships most of their packages with commercial airlines. Priority packages go on the airplane first. Then if any room is left the parcel post packages go on. If no room the parcel post packages sit until there is a plane with room.

With all the flights that have been cut and bad weather canceling many more flights many parcel post packages are sitting in airports much longer than normal...sometimes weeks. This was the explanation given to us when we checked on some parcel post packages we had shipped. all our customers have received their packages but it is taking much longer than normal in some cases.

Hope this helps some