[Dailydrool] Reseeeloutionz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 09:26:10 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Todey youze can call me a dey late, a dollarz short, I furgot to tellz youze bout me New Yearz reseeeloutionz. I been a watchin da tb on dis one. So I mekez a list.It just a liddel list, cauze we no want to upset da purrfectz balance of da Brudder Elwood make up herez. Here we go.

1. Meke surez da Daddy go to wurk ebbry dey. No morez vacationz time fur him, cause me Momma seyz she gonna belt him. Brudder Elwood beein da peacekeeperz wif dis one.

2. Stey healthy. Otey, I needz glass ob da wine wif me bowl.

3. Watch Sister Daisy bedder. I gots a feelin Elder Clara a teachin dat one sum new tricks.

4. Teke full rebenge on da Deeba. Yup, it gonna heppin. Da brudder gotz da plan.

5. Git Elder Clara in shape. We needz to knock off bout 50 poundz ob ol lardbuttz.

6. Gib more houndies instructionz on beein jus like Brudder Elwood. We gotz lotz of newbies out dere need liddel trainin.

Dat all. Da rest we ain't a seyin. Do any odder houndie hab reseeeeloutionz too?? Brudder Elwood askin, we wantz to read dem

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Offical Food Slave and Drool Mop Queen to
Ol' Bob, Elder Clara, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds