[Dailydrool] Bad Day at the park

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 10:51:56 PST 2009

WHY ???????  do I always seem to attract trouble !  after  going to the bank
Maggie Wags and Evil Annie and I went for a small walk  in the park, nice
sunny day  30 degrees but a pretty strong wind so yes,  there is a definite  wind
chill.  both my girls have a coat. we are  walking and I see this women
dragging , and I mean dragging a 12 week old  chihuahua thru the snow.  the poor
thing was so damn cold it couldn't  walk anymore. the women  had a coat and
boots on and so did her two  daughters, where in the hell was the coat for the dog
?????, well I stuck my  nose in and told her that the dog was all humped up
like that and wouldn't walk  because he was TOO COLD,   the women got really
nasty with me and I  loss my temper, I told her that she needed to pick the dog
up and carry it to  her car PRONTO !!!  I asked her if she knew anything at
all about the  breed and she said NO !  that her two little girls wanted  it
after  seeing the movie
  ( "CHIHUAHUA " ! )  If I had been closer to my car, I would  have ripped
the dog away from her and drove off
with it. as she walked away from me, she was still dragging and choking the
dog who was so  cold and shivering and all humped up,  I took out my  cell
phone showed it to her and told her I was calling the police and having her
arrested for cruelty,  she swooped up the dog grabbed both girls and walked
briskly to their car !
this is why my husband hates going with me,  I just seem to attract  trouble
and I can never keep my big mouth shut when it comes to animals !

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie