[Dailydrool] Using out-of-date calendars

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 10:44:13 PST 2009

Like Robert, I use out-of-date basset calendars for wall decoration, with a slight variation. I cut out the bassets and thumbtack them on my big bulletin board. There are many of them, so the bulletin board resembles a "decoupage" or "collage", I guess. The bassets are always changing (when one gets too many holes in it, another goes up). Memos go on top of the bassets. However, I don't need any more basset calendars (I've got plenty (:), but I recommend this as a way to maximally recycle cute pictures with a minimum of effort.