[Dailydrool] Three bassets in La Follette Tennessee Need Help NOW!!! (scheduled to be euthanized on Monday)

Mike, Melissa & Nathan Sanders redcows at hughes.net
Fri Jan 2 10:36:07 PST 2009

Hello fellow droolers,  I have not posted in a while, in fact it has been a couple of years.  I still have three bassets (Luther, Daisy, & Elwood) and one beagle basset (Spenser 2), and two other hounds a bloodhound named Dolly and a black & tan coonhound, Jethro, which I will tell you about later, (I'm in nursing school and haven't been able to keep up with the drool) but a friend of mine called me today and there are three bassets in the Campbell County shelter about 1/12 years old (one tri-color, two lemon & white), I think all male that are scheduled to be euthanized on Monday if they don't get adopted ($10.00 fee for each).  They have tried to contact basset rescue in Tennessee, but no one has called back.  If someone could call, they have plenty of cages available, and would probably be willing to work with someone to get them out.  The contact info is (423) 566-1892 and the person to speak with is Betty Crumley.  They are open TODAY and tomorrow.  If someone could help them they would be GREAT. I would, but I don't have room for them, and can't think of anyone that could take them. If someone could call Betty, maybe their lives could be saved!

Melissa Sanders