[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Johnny Needs Drool

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Fri Jan 2 16:52:22 PST 2009

It's me again - Norm!

My brother Johnny needs drool.  This is what is happening.  Johnny B. Goode
has been Johnny B. Bad.  He thinks he is a beaver.  He eats sticks.  It all
started on Tuesday.  Mom was sick with a My-Grain and went to the people
doctor and got a super-duper shot that made her go to sleep.  Dad woke her
up and told her that Johnny couldn't poop.  Mom said - take care of it - and
she called Granny Pat.  Mom knows Dad and he doesn't ask the right questions
at the vet's, so Granny Pat went with him.  They said Johnny had an
construction - no, that's not right - an obfuscation - no, not that either -
he was plugged up.  Anyway, they said he had to stay there and have an enemy
- why he needed enemies when he has friends, I don't understand.  So, Dad
came home without Johnny.  Johnny had to stay overnight at the vet-hospital,
but our Vet Tech friend Laura was there with him, so mom said ok.  Then on
Wednesday, Johnny got to come home cause the enemies got rid of the sticks
he ate.  But then on Thursday, Johnny had a tummy ache again, so he had to
Johnny is plugged up bad and can't come home until he gets unplugged.  They
keep giving him enemies - Dad says they need to call Roto-Router.  Mom told
Dad to shut up and go pick up all the sticks in the yard.  Mom's headache is
back - she is worried - she is grumpy - Dad might have to sleep in the
garage - hmmm - that means I get to sleep with Mom.

Anyway, if you have any spare drool, Johnny and his tailpipe could use some.
We are sad 'coz Johnny always plays the humpy game with us too!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys