[Dailydrool] droolz a comin

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 17:29:55 PST 2009

Well, my goodness, dooze youze read dis??? Brudder Johnny in da vetspitalz. He done ate da stickz and gots himself all plugged. We gonna send da super droolz fur our furbud to blow da tailpipe an git back home to Momma Sandi. She realz worried bout her boy and us too. Brudder Elwood finkin dere be a tree trunk stuck up dere. We knowz he be in good paws, but we a sendin buckets ob da drools to git him home.
Johnny you git better and git on home to Momma Sandi--

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Offical Food Slave and Drool Mop Queen to
Ol' Bob, Elder Clara, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds