[Dailydrool] Speedy Speed Demon ob de West

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 08:59:33 PST 2009

Speedy, what were you thinkin giving up your OEBE title?  I'm glad you're back to normal, eatin da turkeys and other stuffs.

Although Mom and us are at Heidi's beach house, which is still standing, thank doG, I managed to grab a package of those liddle teeny carrots yesterday and start eatin them.  Unfortunately, Mom caught me before I could make much headway.

I think you are just back to your normal OEBE self now.

Roland,
OEBE Potentate

Janice Henry Colvin