[Dailydrool] dog license fees

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:27:20 PST 2009

Marlene, $25 per dog?  Is that annual or a one shot deal?  HOLY COW....In
Maine the state license fee is $5 per dog for any neutered or spayed dog for
a year.  There are also some state regulations about rabies vaccinations . .
. so I suppose that does add to the cost.  I just can't get over that!

Also, I am sending a cyber pat on the back for lighting into the woman with
the cold small dog the other day.  What an inconsiderate woman she is.  Have
you seen her around anymore?  I hope if you do, that the dog has a coat or
sweater on - for her sake!!  You go!!

Drool to all in need,
Donna and the disappearing hounds, Daisy and Lilly