[Dailydrool] Pet Nutrition

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 14:51:45 PST 2009

In our quest to feed our pets the best way possible and to educate people about pet food, the group I volunteer for found the following article:

http://www.bornfreeusa.org/downloads/pdf/PetFoodReport_05-07.pdf

Its very informative and lengthy (as usually all important articles are) so I thought I'd share with you all since droolers have been known to always be on the quest for the best when it comes to our hounds. Take note it was in response to the pet food recall last year so you will find it comes down on some major brands but in general its information that is good to know.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)