[Dailydrool] Ruthie Still Needs Help!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 13:25:33 PST 2009

Although ticket sales are going strong, we still have a long way to go in just a few days.  The virtual drawing for this beautifully framed Eric Tetro print will take place on January 10th.

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/DSCI0082.jpg

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/DSCI0083.jpg

Ruthie was returned to the rescue due to the development of glaucoma and we are fighting to save her other eye for as long as we can.  We are a relatively new, small rescue that rescues a large number of bassets (107 in 2008) with not much in the way of fundraisers.  Many of the bassets we take in are heartworm positive, aged, etc.

Please take a look at the beautiful prints and then go to the donor page on our website and buy tickets by sending $$ through Paypal.  $1 each, 8 for $5, 20 for $10, 50 for $20.  Anything you can donate will help.

We will email your ticket numbers to you within 24 hours.

Blessings to all!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com