[Dailydrool] Barney The Beagle 10/19/93 to 1/3/09

Karen F fetter at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 3 12:34:29 PST 2009

It's with much sadness and a heavy heart that I tell you we had to send Barney The Beagle to the Bridge today.   Some of you may remember Barney as my Jake's best friend.   I use to call him the Beagle From Hell as a joke.   He has been failing badly the last few days.   He has been losing weight and a few days ago he stopped eating and became very despondent barely able to walk to the door.    He left for the Bridge at the Ringtown Vet. Clinic at 11am on 1/3/09.    Our house will not be the same without the little guy.   He gave us 14 wonderful years for which we are very thankful and we will never forget him.    He is now resting at peace at the Bridge with his best friend Jake (2/24/93 to 4/9/05.)    He has taken a piece of our hearts with him and we will miss him very much.   Rest in peace Barney.

Karen