[Dailydrool] Deeba

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 09:04:30 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Hey Deeba, iffin Ol Tank done throwed youze a bone on dogster, you best be a re-finkin dat procomationz ob lub frum he. Soundz like da kiss-off to da Brudder, but we all knowz da real deal. Brudder gonna tellz da world bout da real Deeba, but we gots you finkin, or a sweatin bullits bout whut da Brudder gotz in mind.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds