[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 39, Issue 18

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 20:02:38 PST 2009

In a message dated 1/3/2009 10:35:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] I knew better

I am sorry for the pictures in your head that are hard to get rid of. I
never go into a store that sells dogs. Not only is it hard to see the  puppies
kept like that but I refuse to give my money to any  store that believes selling
dogs is a good thing. I can't save em all but  little protests like that make
me feel like I can make a difference in some  small way. I hope you feel
better soon. Someone will buy that  little guy and make room for another one to
take it's place. Maybe you  could write a letter to your local newspaper
editorial section  and tell of your experience at the store. If you can
influence/educate just  one person in the name of that dog then at least his suffering can
help the next dog. God Bless you for your loving heart for those who can't
speak  for themselves.
Renee

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA